8:30 am – 5:30 pm PT weekdays (excluding holidays)
We provide onsite 24-hour security.
Lobby security console: (415) 781-1178
Lobby security mobile: (415) 238-3238
Located on level B-2, the conference center is for tenant use.
Reservations for this space are on a first come first serve basis; please contact the property management office for availability and more information.
The Fitness Center is located on B-2 and is open 24/7. To join the fitness center, please complete the Application Form.
For more information, visit here.
650 California offers exceptional transportation access and specialty amenities.
- Parking - 650 California Street’s parking garage can be accessed from 725 Sacramento Street. Hours of operation are 6:00 am – 7:00 pm.
- To request your car, text your ticket number to (415) 858-6822.
- If you will be picking up your car after 7pm (after hours), please prepay and retrieve your car keys from security in the lobby of the building.
- A monthly parking pass provides 24/7 access to the parking garage.
- Bicycles - Our bicycle cage is located on B-1. For access, please complete the Bicycle Rules and Regulations Form to have your access card authorized to open the cage.
- Electronic Vehicles - For details on our onsite Electronic Vehicle Charging Stations (EVCS), click here.
- Scoot – There are five electric scooters located in the parking garage. All Scoot parking is self-park. Please direct questions to Scoot at (415) 319-7020.
- Valet Parking -
- Zipcar – Our parking garage has three marked Zipcar parking spots. Zipcars are parked by valet during business hours; after hours, Zipcars must be self-parked in one of the three marked parking spaces. Please direct questions to Zipcar at 1-866-494-7227.
For further questions about transportation access and features, please contact the property management office.
- Incoming Mail - The mailroom is located on B-1 adjacent to the Parking Attendant Desk. If you have problems with your mail relating to delivered material or delivery times, you will need to call the Post Office directly at 1-415-986-3494 or 1-800-ASK-USPS.
Please note that our Security Officers are not authorized to sign for any deliveries in your absence.
- Outgoing Mail - An outgoing mail depository is located in the Mail Room. The Post Office typically provides one morning pick up and one afternoon pickup, based on route scheduling of the postal service.
- Express Mail Services - A FedEx drop box is located in the Mail Room on B1.