Perennially cool and quintessentially San Francisco, the historic 66-story office tower at 650 California Street has made its mark on the city skyline. Its midcentury chic exterior conceals a crisp, modern interior designed to entice the best tech talent into the office, where they’ll find every element of connectivity, comfort, and convenience they need to excel.
650 Cal inspires the workday with award-winning views of Alcatraz, Coit Tower, and the Golden Gate Bridge, and the city’s best dining, bars, and transit are just outside the door in Chinatown and the nearby Embarcadero, North Beach, and Downtown.
Reserve your next large meeting in the state-of-the-art, technology-enhanced conference center and meeting facilities, located on B-2.
Get fit at work in 650 California’s fitness center, offering a full weight room, cardio equipment, towel service and onsite shower and locker rooms.
Onsite parking available:
- Drive – Access parking garage from 725 Sacramento Street (open 6:00 am to 7:00 pm). Monthly parking passes are available and provide 24/7 access.
- EV parking with Blink charging stations.
- Valet Parking available, including Text to Valet to retrieve your car.
- Cycle – Secure bicycle storage is available on B-1.
Walk to multiple transportation hubs:
- Close proximity to the Embarcadero, Montgomery, and Powell metro stations
- Also close to the California Cable Car line and the Ferry Building for ferry transport
MAIN LOBBY CAFÉ
Grab a great breakfast, light lunch, or snacks throughout your workday at Red Bay Coffee, located in the lobby.
At 650 California, we’ve installed bipolar Ionization air purification technology throughout the building, including in all individual elevator cabs, to neutralize viruses and give you the assurance of healthy indoor air quality.